Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Peter Mansbridge, Oh I Missed You So.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007.

Some good things about being sick while in Montreal:

1. can catch up on blog entries (see updates below)
2. can catch up on my sleep (trying to sleep on the plane is like trying to shovel the sidewalk while it’s still snowing—you’re going to have to do it again later anyway)
3. can watch Peter Mansbridge on the CBC News while writing from my bed

Did 2 and 3 last night, and have mostly finished 1 this morning. Looks a bit grey outside today, but I’m going to try walking out to the waterfront of Old Montreal, and see Notre Dame Cathedral as well.

Some bad things about being sick in Montreal:

1. only have energy to do 2 and 3 listed above. ugh.
2. i'm sick. isn't that bad enough?

Have finished my in-room breakfast (the hotel delivered fresh hot croissants and hot coffee to my room this morning). Have now mostly finished updating my blog and online album. Ok, time to head out, I guess. Will pop a few pills and wander around outside...

No comments: